Surrounded by the small-town charm of the city of Friendswood, West Ranch is one of Friendswood Development Company's newest master-planned communities in the Houston area. Where youth concerts in the park and community activities for all ages abound, West Ranch is the perfect complement to the scenic beauty that defines the city of Friendswood - honored as one of America's top 100 places to live.
West Ranch will offer a 20 acre Town Center commercial site, over ten miles of trails that traverse through 100+ acres of green space, parks and recreation areas, a resort-style swimming pool, competition swimming pool and fishing pier. The community is bordered by Clear Creek and Chigger Creek and will offer two man made lakes, each hosting its own beautiful scenic views and fun-filled activities. West Ranch is part of Friendswood Independent School District, where all schools are rated Exemplary and offer an excellent education for K-12 grades. The community also provides one of the easiest commutes in the area via Interstate 45 and Highway 35.
Friendswood Development Company's Discovery New Home Tour
Friday, April 7, 2017 to Sunday, April 30, 2017
Visit any builder model home in any Friendswood Development Company community between April 7th through the 30th to register to win $5,000! No purchase is necessary!
For more information on Friendswood Development Company Communities where new homes range in price from the $200,000s to more than $1 million and on Discovery Home Tour events, visit DiscoveryHomeTour.com.
- Location: City of Friendswood
- Project size: 766 acres
- Total Number of Households: 1,300
- Price Range: $320,000s to $800,000s
- Amenities: 20-acre Town Center commercial site, over ten miles of trails that traverse through 100+ acres of green space, parks, swimming pools (resort style & competition)
- School District: Friendswood Independent School District
- Builders: Village Builders, Partners in Building, Perry Homes