Surrounded by the small-town charm of the city of Friendswood, West Ranch is one of Friendswood Development Company's newest master planned communities in the Houston area. Where youth concerts in the park and community activities for all ages abound, West Ranch is the perfect complement to the scenic beauty that defines the city of Friendswood - honored as one of America's top 100 places to live.
West Ranch will offer a 20 acre Town Center commercial site, 100 acres of nature trails, parks and recreation areas, a resort-style swimming pool, competition swimming pool and fishing pier. The community is bordered by Cleer Creek and Chigger Creek and will offer two man made lakes, each hosting its own beautiful scenic views and fun-filled activities. West Ranch is part of Friendswood Independent School District, where all schools are rated Exemplary and offer an excellent education for K-12 grades. The community also provides one of the easiest commutes in the area via Interstate 45 and Highway 35.
- Location: City of Friendswood
- Project size: 766 acres
- Total Number of Households: 1,300
- Price Range: $260,00 to $800,00's
- Amenities: 20-acre Town Center commercial site, 100 acres of nature trails, parks, swimming pools (resort style & competition)
- School District Exemplary Friendswood Independent School District - Every School Exemplary Rated
- Homeowners Dues 2012: $1,250
- Tax Year 2011 $3.369/per $100 evaluation, prior to homestead exemptions